Monday, May 17, 2010

Cinderella

So it seems I’m the only person involved in the New Zealand Craft Beer Industry who isn’t about to jet my way to Melbourne for A.I.B.A.
It sounds like it going to be a hell of a party and I’m certainly a touch sad that I won’t be there.
However the pint of Brooklyn Bulldog E.S.B. that I took from the last pilot batch of beer to be brewed before I do it for real at Emerson’s is making me feel better. I have just racked it into a keg to cask condition, and filled 3 bottles so there is a sample of the pilot for Richard to try on brew day. I think it’s one of the best beers I have ever brewed, certainly the best draught beer I have brewed. A good omen I think.


1 comment:

Stu as "Stu" said...

awwww... such a sad story.
but with a happy ending. can't wait to try the beer!