Thursday, September 10, 2009

Changing Rooms

There will be some changes coming up at the Mason’s Arms (aka my house bar). I used to get asked occasionally why I had a bar and three beer engine in my living room, my answer was always ‘why would you have a bar and 3 beer engines in your living room?’ However the time has come in my life where I will answer my own question. Sarah has sold her house and we are moving her and 2 of her kids into my house.

Its time for the bar to go...

Well move actually. Over the next month the bar will be moved from the central living area into one of the bedrooms that open off from it. This of course will give me a lounge bar and a public bar (or tap room as I’m tempted to call it even though I am well aware that tap rooms don’t usually have taps in them and this one will). Although Sarah will call the lounge bar the living room of course.

I will update with photos as the new bar takes form.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm on Sarah's side.
You gotta have somewhere to live and enjoy the beer!

Raymond

Building Materials Supplies said...

I can see the problem of having a bar in your house!

Stu as "Stu" said...

Congrats to Sarah on the house sale and to you both on moving in together. Awesome.